Formed ridge caps can be made quickly and easily with a MRS Ridge Cap Press.
Featuring state of the art components, the ridge cap press is designed with the operator in mind. The integrated pneumatic operated foot pedals leave both hands free for the operator to position and maneuver material and the high density nylon used in the jaws provide scratch free operation. The press has the ability to accommodate 26 gauge and 24 gauge materials and has adjustable depth gauges for different roof pitches. With a small machine foot print, the MRS ridge-cap press is ideal for any size processing plant.
- 26 gauge and 24 gauge material capacity
- Solid steel used throughout the frame
- Pneumatic operated foot pedal
- Highest quality parts are selected and utilized for the pneumatic system
- Nylon inserted dies for protection against scratching of pre-painted material
- Adjustable back-gauge
- Adjustable depths for different pitch requirements – 1/12 pitch to 4/12 pitch roof depending on specified profile