Do you want your business to be the best? Do you want to dominate your market by delivering the absolute best service in the most prompt and reliable way possible?
Of course you do! And if you want to be the foremost provider in your area, you need to work with the best. That means you need first-rate employees, the highest-grade tools and the finest equipment on the market.
If your company is in the rollforming industry, you may be looking for the very best equipment to take your company to the next level. Few pieces of machinery have the power to transform your business more than a panel rollformer, and if you are ready to dominate the metal market for decades to come, no rollformer is more precise, durable and profitable than the Titan Series Rollforming Line by Metal Rollforming Systems.
The Best Rollformer on the Market Today
The Titan Series is a genuine engineering marvel, the heaviest-duty machine on the market, capable of producing as much as 200 feet of rollformed product per minute. And despite its immense power and productivity, it’s remarkably easy to use and maintain thanks to its state-of-the-art design and hardened steel components.
Quite simply, the Titan Series is the biggest, baddest rollforming system available today. It’s designed for high volume operations that require multiple shifts and a wide variety of design forms. Let’s take a look at it in action:
As you can see, the Titan Series is one smooth operator. Let’s take a deeper look at why there is no substitute for the excellence this system will bring to your operation.
- World Class Productivity — The Titan Series boasts the finest design and components available, from the precision-crafted dies to its superior chain drive system. No rollformer in its class will outproduce the Titan.
- Ease of Use — Despite its immense output capabilities, the Titan is remarkably easy to use, with its intuitive multi-batch control system that features a touch screen that enables the operator to easily customize batches.
- Durable and a Breeze to Maintain – With a chain drive capable of handling heavy loads at rapid speeds and friction drives rolls that will last decades, you can rest assured that your system is built to last. Moreover, the system has been engineered so that routine maintenance is simple and easy.
- Upgradable – You can start with a single deck system, and once your initial production and profit goals are achieved, you can upgrade to a double deck system to boost productivity and profitability even further.
- World Class Support – When you do business with Metal Rollforming Systems, you can count on us to be your partner for the long life of your machine. Our support staff will be there every step of the way to ensure that your system achieves the maximum return on your investment.