Consider a new panel profile to increase sales, margin, and customer base. All MRS manufactured machines manufactured since 2001 and configured with a single profile, have the capability of adding a second profile. If you have been looking for ways to grow your business a custom panel profile might be for you!
Custom Panel Profiles you can run with 29 ga, 40.875” materialOne of the largest investments in Rollforming is inventory. The panel profiles in this category are excellent choices when trying to minimize inventory investment while maximizing profit margin. All of these profiles run the industry standard 29 gauge, grade 80, 40.875” material you most likely already stock for the “AG” panel. However, these panels are not a “commodity” market panel with downward pricing pressure. These panels give your customer a different architectural look allowing you to charge more AND differentiate yourself from the competition. John B. “I added the Gulf Shores panel on top of my MRS Signature line which was already producing the Tuff rib profile. After around 4 months of getting the word out to contractors, architects, and homeowners we started to see an increase in sales, not just in the Gulf Shores profile but also the Tuff rib as we were able to attract new contractor accounts because of the additional profile and versatility. We were also able to increase the price on the Gulf Shores profile by $.15 a lineal foot.” The main advantages of the adding one of the profiles below, or designing your own custom profile are:
- Utilize existing inventory
- Increase market penetration
- Increase margin
- Differentiate yourself from your competition
Additional Custom Panel ProfilesIncreasingly popular and not to be overlooked are panel profiles that require additional inventory, but which typically carry a much higher margin. When you can step outside of the constraints of standard inventory, truly remarkable and creative things can happen from a panel design perspective. Advantages of custom panel profiles:
- Material choice and selection can vary widely, from standard painted product to copper and even bare metal.
- In large portions of the marketplace bare and galvanized are increasingly popular as customers look for that rustic look. Our custom profiles can run numerous gauges (down to 20 gauge), and materials.
- Numerous profiles are available. Custom profiles can be produced and offer great versatility as both wall, roof, and decking panels.
- Design potential
- Work with local and regional architects to get your profile spec’d on a project. Offer up new and creative ways to use your profile; horizontal installation, angled installation. Develop a design library of the various materials that can be run.
- Competition, increased barrier to entry
- At the same time you increase your design potential, you also raise the barrier of entry into the business for your competition. No longer can a startup put in a small rollforming outfit with a few color selections of coil and expect to take business away. The more versatile your company is, the harder it will be to compete with.